2/18/09

Go big or go home!


I've struggled with the decision of what to do now that TQ accepted my vid. They say the votes won't count until after the short 50 are announced. But I am just too excited to let it wait that long. So I contacted all of my friends and family telling them of my application. Yes, they'll vote once, and it may be at the time when it does not count - but I don't care. I've worked really hard to put this together. Go big or go home!

In the first day my application shot up to rank 169 out of 14000+, in the "favorites" rank. And, even more surprisingly, I was in the top 90s out of all of the 4,000+ applicants from USA. By the next day, I was at 157 overall. That's about top 1%, yeehaw!

Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Else is Here