2/25/09

I made a top 10!

With 34,000 applicants who have poured their digital souls out on screen, there have been quite a few communities that sprung up around the net. I've now been completely sucked up into the world of facebook, tweeting, ninging, messaging, and you name it what else. In the now 10 days since I entered the contest, I received at least a hundred emails, been followed by dozens people, and am simply amazed at the different parts of the world that have been brought together through this experience. It is truly amazing and humbling at the same time.

One man who has been really active around the net is Raymos, from the Philippines. He goes by the nickname of DigitalEnvironmentalist. He's spent countless hours researching and watching at least a thousand videos and has put together a couple of top lists of his own. I was really honored (and pleasantly surprised) to find myself on his top ten. With just a few days to go, finding myself on a top 10 list, any list really, is a great honor and stress relief!


Take a look: Top 10 List from digitalenvironmentalist (Mine is the 2nd video)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. You deserve to be in my top fav video applications. Nice knowing you!

    On the other hand, Im monitoring your guest blinking box below and it turning out that my location is in Manchester, UK. Technically yes because I bought my Sony Viao TX in Manchester airport before I flew to US last summer 2006. Im studying here in Northern Ireland, where the Titanic ship built in 1912.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how interesting. I would have thought that it was done by ISP. Well, Sweden is just as far (from here), so Hej!

    ReplyDelete

Who Else is Here